Proving useful for a variety of different applications, our 9.6 x 3.0m ablution blocks are a great addition for any larger site. Featuring two separate areas, the smaller of the two accommodating a shower, single ‘P’ trap toilet and a stainless steel handbasin, perfect for those many sites requiring an on site shower. The larger area, houses seven toilets in individual cubicles, an 1800mm long urinal, as well as seven handbasins. See further inclusions below:
- Provision for both Male and Female use.
- Male (1 Urinal, 7 Pans, 7 Handbasins)
- Female (1 Pan, 1 Handbasin, 1 Shower)
- Hot Water Cylinder
- Ceiling and Roof Constructed from 50mm EPS Panel
- Commercial Vinyl Floor Covering – Coved
- 15mm Structural Ply Flooring
- Duragal Steel Chassis
- 600W x 300H Fixed Vent Obscure Float Glass Windows Throughout
These buildings are easily transported via semi tilt tray and placed onto flat, hard stand ground. Tasbulk are proud of the fact that the average age of our hire fleet is about 4 years old, this results in extremely high quality and well maintained equipment. You will need to engage a licensed plumber and electrician to connect the asset to services.
Check out the additional information below for a floorplan.