Tasbulk can supply specialised "dangerous goods" containers for correct storage of flammable, hazardous and dangerous goods, featuring:
- Duragal steel frame with non conducting aluminium tread plate flooring.
- 3/4" stainless steel lockable valve to decant liquid from bund.
- Ventillation grills at floor and ceiling levels to enhance air flow, reduce temperature and minimise the build up of dangerous fumes.
- Custom fabricated internal door release.
- Specifically designed to contain spillages in a safe manner.
It is the end users resonsibility to ensure a Dangerous Goods container is installed to comply with the Dangerous Goods Safety Management Act 2001.
The end user should be aware to comply with the Act, there maybe ancillary requirements, such as, but not limited to; correct signage, fire extinguisher
or appropriate placement in relation to surrounding structures.
Dimensions are for use as a guide only.